Come join us for a night of laughter, music, and fun with a touch of spooks!
The Halloween Dance Party sponsored by your own St. JPII Marching Band is being held on Saturday, October 21st from 8pm-11pm in the Spooky Cafetorium!
Tickets are $10 pre-sale, and $15 at the door. Each ticket comes with one (1) picture voucher.
Costumes are welcome! There will be a prize for the best costume!If you are interested in attending, please contact Maggie Garza for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
Student of the Week
Erasmo Rodriguez, nominated by his band and guitar teacher, Ms. Reyes.
Centurions to Houston!
Band is selling bus seats for the Houston game on Friday, October 27th.
The band bus will be departing the school promptly at 11:45am.
Bus seats are $45 each.
If you are interested, please contact Cindy McAllister for more information at email@example.com
Red Ribbon starts 10/23...
Your Future is Key, So stay drug free!
- Monday 10/23: Centurion athletes are drug free. Dress up as athletes.
- Tuesday 10/24: Centurions are Drug Free Spirit Day, wear Red t-shirts and accessories with jeans.
- Pep Rally at Bishop Carmody field Tuesday, October 24th. Families and community are welcome!
- Wednesday 10/25: Centurions have a good head on our shoulders and choose to be drug free - Hat day after Mass
- Thursday 10/26: My friends and I are drug free- dress in group themes
- Friday 10/27: Spirit Day with red ribbons
- Monday 10/30: Centurions have plans and drugs aren't stopping us. Wear college gear.
- Tuesday 10/31: Hocus Pocus Drugs aren't our focus. Halloween costumes that are not bloody, violent or revealing.
6th-12th Grade Pep Rally at Bishop Carmody Field
This event is open to our families, as well. Please click on this agenda. We will be wearing red on this spirit day, and hope to have a successful rally, with participation from our groups, our students, parents and teachers.
TRICK OR TREAT
For our Special Needs Friends
WHEN: OCTOBER 25
TIME: 3:30 TO 5:30
Everyone is invited to participate
and put together a booth or game
(you can have more than one booth/game)
Waffle Breakfast Fundraiser
Cheerleaders will be having all you can eat on October 29,2017 from 9:30-12:30 and is only $10.00, which it will also include drinks.
All Seniors...need to submit a baby/ toddler picture for the yearbook as soon as possible. We must have them all before we leave for Winter Break. Pictures will be returned, so be sure the student’s name is on the back of the photo. Senior ads are for sale until December 19th as well. Information went home before the Fall Break regarding price, the number of pictures, etc. If you did not get one, please send your child to see Mrs. Stanley about getting another copy. We have sold 40 yearbooks already! Don’t get left out! They are now $45 until they are delivered in May.
Chick-Fil-A CenturionettesSpirit Night at La Palmera Mall! Wednesday, November 1st 6 pm - 9 pm. A percentage of your purchases goes to the team
Our next campus blood drive...that we will host for the Coastal Bend Blood Center is scheduled for Tuesday, November 7, 2017, from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m
Band Snack Shack!
Hungry? Tired after school? Forget to pack your snack? No problem!
Band has got your back! We have pizza, water, sodas, chocolates, and more!
Come buy your snacks outside the Music Hall every Wednesday after-school until 4:45!